Friday, October 10, 2008

My First Blog.

Ha. Finally i have started to write blogs!!!! Actually all the credit goes to KEDar. His blogs inspired me to write my own. Hmmm. Today was a boring day for me. Our class test is there tomorrow & i don wanna attend any paper. But i have to go for MOC & may be for STQA. Well our college is really great. The staff just treat us like an Child in KG. Even KG student have some freedom about what to do. And now they are saying you have to go for both the class tests otherwise forget your term work. Man WTF is this!

Fortunately I also have some good things around me. From last few days me & my friends are working on our college event CHANAKYA. Its very hectic to handle the event work,class test, friends, project synopsis,..... & the list goes on. Sometimes i wonder how me & my friends handle all these Stuff. May be that's what an Engineer's life.

Well ,thats enough for today. I wish kal to kuch achcha ho jaye.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

ok. dont rite anything abt staff.
and second one is write more lines.
dont be lazy....

Swapy said...

@ Shrikant
k.
Thanx for ur suggestions.

Kedar said...

Hey! congratzzz for ur first post on ur first blog. Do maintain ur blog. Thats important.
Secondly, even i agree that our schedules are extremely hectic. One important "activity" u forgot to write is Journal-writing. Even that is a big load. I sometimes feel ke apne paas ek din mein 48 ghante hone chahiye they.
Anyways, Goodluck for tomorrow....

Swapy said...

@KEDar
Thanx.
Ya i forgot about the journals. WO to bahot pakau kam he

Sagar Untawale said...

Ya,i also fedup with this scedule but have to follow for 3-4 months.I think we should think positively and should take interest in attending our staff lec.(especially AI lec.).

Unknown said...

Ha it's great that u have your space.
But don't use to faadu kaam of anyone
just make your days & life sharable with everyone.

Ameya Waghmare said...

Oh good to see you here on Blogger!
Congrats for the blog and keep on posting some or the other happening thing from your life.
I'll ensure to chekc it regularly. :)

Swapy said...

@Abh788ay(Sagar)
Thanx for the comment.
I think you are crazy as u wanna attend the AI Lect.

@Kaustubh
Thanx.
Ya sure i m gonna share all my experience with u all.

@Ameya
Thanx.
Ya sure.

Ameya Waghmare said...

Dude,why don't you put up an option of subscribing by email on your blog.You'll get such an email facility on www.feedburner.com
It will be easier for us to keep track of the happenings.
And please check my blog too. www.ameyawaghmare.wordpress.com