Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What is Love ?

Hi guys! Once again I m writing after a very long time... 6 weeks! I m busy in many things this days so couldn't got time to write

Anyways the title of this post may be of special interest to all of you. What is Love ? I think even god cant answer this question. But, a person who is in love or who has gone through this things can definitely try to figure out what exactly is love.

According to me love is something which is
i) Cant be described in words.
ii) Cant be explained.
iii) Cant be ignored.

and it is a thing which is
i) Understood by feelings.
ii) Confirmed by eyes.
and most important
iii) Directly comes out from your heart.

Again this is just my try to give just an idea of what you could refer as LOVE. But different people may have different opinion about this.
Here are some signs from which you can guess you are falling in love..
1) You will read his/her sms over & over again.
2) You will walk really very slow while you are with him/her.
3) You will feel shy whenever you are with him/her.
4) While thinking about him/her your heart will beat faster and faster.
5) By listening to his/her voice you will smile for no reason.
6) While looking at him/her, you cant see other people around you.
7) You will start listening to slow songs.
8) He/She becomes all you think about.
9) You will realize that you are always smiling to yourself when you think of them.
10) You will do anything for him/her.
etc.

I m sure,while reading this,there was one person on your mind the whole time. But the thing is many people never accept this. According to my observation there are three types of people in this world..
Type (I) Those who never take this things seriously. They do this things just for time pass.

Type (II) Those who are really very honest and are in true love.

Type (III) Those who think that we should fall in love after a specific age limit or rather never. (?)

You may see many Type (I) people around you. No need to describe them. I feel really very sad for Type (III) peoples. Because they are just like the Aamir khan of Dil Chahata He. Finally there are very few people of Type (II). But unfortunately people never care for them and that's a truth.

The reason behind this post was a debate between me & one of my friend. He is Type (III) person & I m Type (II). And after a long debate of 3 hours he finally agreed on my concepts. So at the end I can say that, I m very happy for being a Type (II) person.

18 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ketsblogs said...

so senti swapy????
Wel really wats Luv?
V cnt hav a precise defn 4 it.
I hvnt exprncd it yet in dt way u mentnd.
Bt u hv a STRONG xprnc...
God bless u n u wl succeed in ur Luvlyf.

Swapy said...

@ Ketki.
Ya its really very difficult to define love.
So no one can have the precise definition.
Anyways I can only hope that I will succeed in my love life.

Unknown said...

nice post hhmm...
hey at end of post i hav Questn in my mind..tat whoz ur that frnd who changed his opinion?
n about def of love..itz like X..alwyz unknown....
so betr not to go in detailz..

Anonymous said...

What is LOVE?
Nothing man...
I think,its only an attraction,Actually i tell u what happen in case of many guys n girls...In any group if all guys aropund any BOY or GIRL have GF/BF respectively...then he/she will also think about GF/BF (for only show off purpose)...and then he/she fall in love(purposefully).
and then tragedy start here..
But hey hey.. i m not insulting those guys n girls who are in true love .But this is the fact.
But you know what friends.. now days i m (not completely) understanding what is true love b'coz my dear friend and my observations about him b'coz i think he is in love.
Lets hope he will get his love.
Hey friends just post ur thoughts here only in swapys comment space..

Swapy said...

@Kshiti
Thanx for your comment.
and You know that friend very well.
Just think....

Swapy said...

@Sagar
Thanx.
May be you are true in some cases...
But not always...

Kedar said...

Well amongst the signs of love you mentioned, i strongly agree with point 6. Thats true. consider u are group-chatting, still u just sort-of continuously keep a watch on ur gf. u dont really care wat others are speaking. I also strongly agree with point 8. Even replying to her most crap sms is a work thats more important to you rather than erm.... say, studying for tmrw's tough paper.
Regarding other points, i do not completely agree with some points like point 3: u will feel shy only if u r at the first stage (i.e. its only u who like her. she duznt.) If the feeling is mutual, u feel more confident and expressive instead of being shy. I also found 7th point very vague.
I agree with Sagar. Unfortunately, many boys and even girls, just want a gf/bf only coz their friends have one.
@ Sagar, i hope tujhe bhi teri true love mil jaye, jald se jald.

Swapy said...

@Ked
Hey you have a very good experience man.
One more thing,I have just tried to point out some signs.So may be some of them are applicable and some may not....
and about those people who want a GF/BF just bcoz there friends have one,they are just pathetic!

Unknown said...

fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
now I'm totally convinced, after reading your love signs, that

"RAMDAS SWAMI yani MURKHANCHI evdhi lakshane sangitali pan ajun bharpoor baki ahet."

No seriously, there are lot of people & every one has diff. style.
Maybe someone can't handle it or maybe someone can't live w/o it.

You seem to be one of them who can't live w/o it so I just hope that you have very long long healthy & lovely life.

Swapy said...

@Kaustubh

Great!
As I always say... You are my best friend.... You have identified me very correctly...
Be with me always...
Thanx...

Jahagirdar's said...

its absolutly correct..
i totaly agree wit u bitya(plz dnt mind), on d pt i.ecategories of guys/gals...n also the person who fal in lov...
i think u shd continu wit ur relation to n1 wit this thinkng...hav a lovly life...

Swapy said...

@Jahagirdar

Thanx for your support.
But I haven't recognized you...

Unknown said...

Love is not the feeling its sensation.....

this is really worth definition
for love....

and what swapnil has written that's just fabulous........

very romantic.....

Swapy said...

@ Shrikant

Thanx.
I have just written what I feel about this topic..

Satish Gadekar said...

hey....swapnillll.really nice blog....i really liked your post @ love.........he think so much yaar...........

Swapy said...

@Satish
Hey Thanx.
Ya m somewhat serious in this topic..
..